CHARITY FUNDRAISING EVENTS
In the pre-planning stage, we work closely with you to understand your requirements, establish what’s needed, evaluate the course, route or challenge and work out the right level of staff and skills. We know budgets are tight and deadlines are short and always aim to be responsive, budget-friendly and transparent.
We supply and manage therapists for diverse events:
- small teams of therapists working with a charity at a marathon
- large teams of 50+ therapists working at major, mass participation events
- bespoke small teams working and travelling with cycling events like London to Paris.
Our therapy teams include physiotherapists, massage therapists, sports t herapists, osteopaths and podiatrists. All share a love of the outdoors, a real passion for what they do and a desire to use their skills in new and different ways.
Whether they’re out on the route or at the finish line, working through the day or night, our Angels can help participants reach their goals and this makes sure your fundraising is safe.
On event day, teams arrive fully briefed and ready to get hands on.GET A QUOTE
We currently provide teams to over 50 events every year including:
- Virgin London Marathon – various charities
- Edinburgh Marathon – MacMillan and other charities
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon – MacMillan and other charities
- Manchester Marathon – various charities
- Morrisons Great North Run – teams for up to 15 charities
- Glencoe Marathon – WildFox Events
- RidgeWalk – SENSE
- London to Brighton Trek – British Heart Foundation
- London to Oxford Trek – British Heart Foundation
- Oxfam Trailwalker
- Cateran Yomp – ABF, the Soldiers’ Charity
- RideLondon – various charities
- Cotswolds Bike Ride – British Heart Foundation
- Milton Keynes Bike Ride – British Heart Foundation
- Etape Loch Ness – Caledonian Concepts
- Etape Caledonia – IMG
- Rapha Manchester to London Ride
- Le Loop – William Wates Memorial Trust
- Team of 40 therapists working for MacMillan
- 6 therapists working for 3 other charities
The Cateran Yomp
(ABF, The Soldiers’ Charity)
- 54 mile trek over 24 hours on the Cateran Way, Perthshire
- 35 therapists recruited
- Therapy teams working at 4 locations including the finish line
- Teams working through the night (30 hours covered)
- 81-mile cycle with several thousand participants
- 20 therapists working on registration day and event day
- Riders pay for their own treatments
Athletes’ Angels have been providing expert, enthusiastic and event enhancing support to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity for nearly a decade. We can utterly rely on them delivering exceptional therapists to help us look after our participants taking on incredible challenges. Caroline and her team are always available to help make our events the best they can be.
They were absolutely marvellous. Their fingers were worked to the bone; we were so busy they didn’t really get any breaks. I really hope they want to help Kidney Research again and we haven’t frightened them off! I look forward to working with you again at future events.